Inclusive Services for your hiking holiday in South Tyrol
Advantages for hiking and trekking lovers
- The Ludwig family is with you every step of the way! Their attention to detail and excellent insider tips will make your holiday in the South Tyrolean Alps a memorable one. Their hospitality and service is second to none.
- The spa area in the Luvina, our sister hotel – with indoor and outdoor areas, magnificent views of pristine countryside and lush forests, it’s tailor made for relaxing and topping up on your energy.
- We’re surrounded by meadows, small streams, mountains and forests, making our village of Trodena a true hiker’s paradise, miles away from any noise and the hustle and bustle of the city. Our pictouresque hiking trails, which are well linked also to the neighbouring regions, make Trodena an attractive holiday destination for a sustainable hiking getaway in South Tyrol.
- You’ll receive a guest card, giving you access to a great deal of offers, such as reduced prices on the Val di Fiemme cable cars, for the indoor pool in Cavalese or free entry to the GEOPARCS Bletterbach. Your ticket to a fantastic holiday.
- Truden is one of the "Europe's Hiking Villages". In order to meet the criteria of the European Hiking Quality Seal, the village undergoes an extensive quality audit. Regional authenticity and sustainable tourism are at the heart of the philosophy. The hiking village, the hiking trails and the hiking hosts are parts of a coherent overall result and must live this together.
- There are also themed guided tours that take place every week with the local tourist board. Participation is free of charge.
- Hiking maps, hiking books and hiking guides of the local area are available.
- As proprietors of a hiking hotel, we would be more than happy to offer you individual advice and the best tips for your hike.
- We have hiking poles and rucksacks available for you to hire.