Motorbike Holiday South Tyrol: Benefits and Services
What do we offer motorcyclists?
As a four-helmet MoHo biker’s hotel in South Tyrol, the Ludwigshof has a range of benefits available for motorbike enthusiasts.
Check out our comprehensive inclusive services!
- Repair room with basic supply of tools incl. compressor/pump for smaller repairs and maintenance work
- Wash station for motorbikes incl. hose, sponges, pressure washer and cleaning products
- Wash station for helmets and visors
- Covered motorbike parking spaces with video surveillance and a lockable garage for motorbikes only; larger parking area for trailers and cars directly in front of the hotel
- Drying room for your motorcycle gear
- Chain spray and chain cleaning products, pressurised air testing apparatus and locking material
- Lockable storeroom
- Bike Info Corner with valuable information for our guests, maps, motorbike magazines, information about nearby workshops, tyre dealers, petrol stations, meetings and much more
Among other things, we can also arrange for you to hire a motorbike from one of our partners.
- Bike transport – Hire – Workshops: BikeTrailer24.de
- Honda Bolzano: rent-a-bike.it
- Harley-Davidson Bolzano: harley.bz.it
- KTM – Kawasaki – Triumph: motosport.bz.it
- BMW Motorrad Bolzano: autoikaro.it
Petrolheads talk shop
Have a nice chat with other bikers! Our petrolhead meetings at the Hotel Ludwigshof & Luvina are the perfect opportunity to talk about your motorbike tours each day. In summer, when the weather is at its nicest, we hold these chats outside in our sunny garden.
Additional services you can take advantage of during your stay at the Ludwigshof & Luvina:
- We can order special varieties of tyre for your bike from one of our partners. Please be aware, though, that each dealer requires two days’ notice when acquiring special tyres.
- Laundry service: for a fee, we can wash your sweaty or otherwise wet gear.
- If your bike tour lasts a few days, you may leave your luggage in our lockable storeroom.
- GPS data including detailed of selected routes from the Dolomites to Lake Garda is available for you to download, free of charge, your motorbike tour. Just hand us your sat nav and we’ll upload it for you
Motorbike free days
If you’d like to discover the stunning scenery surrounding the Ludwigshof & Luvina and the village of Trodena in a different way, leaving your motorbike with us and engaging in one of the limitless leisure activities you don’t need your bike for is also hugely recommended. They include hiking, cycling/mountain biking, climbing and swimming in the summer months, and sledding, cross-country skiing (Langlauf) and regular skiing in the winter.
Getting to Us
For arrivals by car towing a motorbike trailer, by minivan and/or larger vehicles, we recommend the following route. Exit the motorway at Auer/Neumarkt (Ora/Egna) and continue on the Dolomitenstraße (SS 48 delle Dolomiti) towards Cavalese, passing Montan (Montagna) until you get to Kaltenbrunn (Fontanafredda), where you turn right towards Truden (Trodena). At the entrance to the village of Trodena, turn left and follow the road through the village and past the church until you see the Hotel Ludwigshof & Luvina on the right hand side.