General Terms and Conditions
Essential information for your stay at our hotel in Trodena
- All prices are per person, per night.
- For bed and breakfast we knock € 10 off the price.
- These prices are valid for stays of three nights or more. Prices for stays of less than three nights available on request.
- Local tax € 1,20 per person and night from teh age of 14 up
- Supplement for double room for single use + € 25 per night
Terms of reservation
The prices specified are per person per day and include a generous breakfast buffet plus, as part of the half-board offer, a four-course meal of choice, (meals not taken as per booking confirmation as well as services not used such as late arrival or early departure, will not be refunded), use of the hotel facilities such as the sauna, steam bath, relaxation room and free parking space right by hotel for a car and trailer
The contract is based exclusively on the details, descriptions and conditions in the price list which is valid on the date of booking. The contract is deemed to have been concluded once we have received your written registration (fax/email). The contract then becomes binding once we have written to you to confirm the booking and you have confirmed by paying the deposit for the room.
Pets by request only!
Pets are not permitted in rooms with carpeted flooring. We charge 15 euros per day for your pet (food not included). Please note that, if required, a final cleaning fee will also be charged. Pets are not permitted in the dining rooms, SPA area or sunbathing area. We request that you bring a blanket or basket for the room.
Your rooms available from 3pm on the day you arrive. Check in is possible until 6pm; we kindly request that you let us know by telephone if you’re running late or due to arrive early. We also request that you vacate your room before 10am on your departure day.
Use of the spa area at the nearby Luvina is included. In the winter months, our spa area, consisting of a Turkish steam bath, a Finnish sauna, an infrared cabin, an outdoor whirlpool, a quiet area and an outdoor relaxation area is available to you between 3pm and 7pm. It can also be made available to you in the summer, at the same times, upon request. Sauna bags with bathrobes and slippers are available for you to hire for the duration of your stay. Price: € 10.
Your booking is considered binding as soon as you receive written confirmation from us by e-mail, by fax or in the post. Reservations are only accepted in writing and if a complete postal address and telephone number are provided. Once we have sent you the confirmation and you have transferred your deposit of at least € 100 to our bank account, your reservation is considered binding. Please make a note of our bank details below.
We prefer that you settle your bill in cash; however, we also accept credit and debit card payments (VISA, MasterCard or EuroCard) and bank transfers.
Our Bank Details:
Hotel Ludwigshof – Mühlnerstr. 8 – 39040 Truden (BZ)/Italien
Booking Name – Booking Confirmation Number – Dates of Stay
Subject: Deposit Payment
IBAN: IT47C0816259010000304204140 – BIC/Swift Code: RZSBIT21406
Terms of cancellation
There is no right of withdrawal in line with the Consumer Protection Code – however, we offer the following terms of cancellation:
- Cancellation from 29 to 10 days before the arrival date: 50% of the cost of the booked services will be charged
- Cancellation less than 9 days before the arrival date: 100% of the cost of the booked services will be charged
- No show: in the event of a no show for a booked room over the agreed time period and without a cancellation being made in advance, the guest or person who placed the booking will be charged 100% of the overall agreed price. The agreed price is defined as the price for the accommodation, catering and any other booked services. If not all of the booked beds are occupied or are cancelled, the percentage will reflect the agreed price for the non-occupied or cancelled beds.
- Any booked meals or services not consumed or utilised will not be refunded.